To contribute your story to ITP and Me, simply email us your details and we will send you the info.
In the interests of collecting uniform information, we will ask that you answer a number of standard questions.
What we will ask…
- A little bit about you and how you were diagnosed.
- How you were feeling before you was diagnosed & how it feels when your platelets drop.
- Stress / Heat.
- Sleep / Exercise / Appetite / Moods.
- How your life changed since your diagnosis?
- Fears / Worries / Future plans.
- Dealing with ‘being sick’.
It is within our best interests to ask everyone the same questions. That way we will be able to share with you any patterns and interesting information we collect from ITP real stories.
While we encourage you to answer all the questions, please feel free to write more than we ask, perhaps a statement, anecdotes or any information you have found. This is your chance to really talk about your personal experience so that others may benefit from all you know.
If you are feeling brave – Perhaps you might even share a few photographs with us – (no pressure, X)
You may absolutely remain anonymous if you wish.
We look forward to hearing from you.